No funding source.
Less false-negative sentinel node procedures in melanoma patients with experience and proper collaboration†
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 104, Issue 5, pages 454–457, 1 October 2011
How to Cite
Veenstra, H. J., Wouters, M. J.W.M., Kroon, B. B.R., Olmos, Renato. A. V. and Nieweg, O. E. (2011), Less false-negative sentinel node procedures in melanoma patients with experience and proper collaboration. J. Surg. Oncol., 104: 454–457. doi: 10.1002/jso.21967
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.