A meta-analysis of prospective randomized trials comparing minimally invasive and open distal gastrectomy for cancer
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 104, Issue 5, pages 544–551, 1 October 2011
How to Cite
Zorcolo, L., Rosman, A. S., Pisano, M., Marcon, F., Restivo, A., Nigri, G. R., Fancellu, A. and Melis, M. (2011), A meta-analysis of prospective randomized trials comparing minimally invasive and open distal gastrectomy for cancer. J. Surg. Oncol., 104: 544–551. doi: 10.1002/jso.21980
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.