The peak-standardized uptake value (P-SUV) by preoperative positron emission tomography-computed tomography (PET-CT) is a useful indicator of lymph node metastasis in gastric cancer
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 104, Issue 5, pages 530–533, October 2011
How to Cite
Oh, H. H., Lee, S. E., Choi, I. S., Choi, W. J., Yoon, D. S., Min, H. S., Ra, Y. M., Moon, J. I. and Kang, Y. H. (2011), The peak-standardized uptake value (P-SUV) by preoperative positron emission tomography-computed tomography (PET-CT) is a useful indicator of lymph node metastasis in gastric cancer. J. Surg. Oncol., 104: 530–533. doi: 10.1002/jso.21985
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2010
- Konyang University Myunggok Research Fund. Grant Number: 2010-11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.