Elevated preoperative neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio predicts poor survival following resection in late stage gastric cancer
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 104, Issue 5, pages 504–510, 1 October 2011
How to Cite
Jung, M. R., Park, Y. K., Jeong, O., Seon, J. W., Ryu, S. Y., Kim, D. Y. and Kim, Y. J. (2011), Elevated preoperative neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio predicts poor survival following resection in late stage gastric cancer. J. Surg. Oncol., 104: 504–510. doi: 10.1002/jso.21986
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2010
- National Cancer Center. Grant Number: 0720570
- Chonnam National University Hospital Research Institute of Clinical Medicine. Grant Number: CRI11065-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.