The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS) of the breast: Perspectives on biology and controversies in current management†
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 105, Issue 2, pages 212–220, February 2012
How to Cite
Schmale, I., Liu, S., Rayhanabad, J., Russell, C. A. and Sener, S. F. (2012), Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS) of the breast: Perspectives on biology and controversies in current management. J. Surg. Oncol., 105: 212–220. doi: 10.1002/jso.22020
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.