Ping Li and Jianxin Qian contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 31–37, 1 January 2012
How to Cite
Li, P., Qian, J., Yu, G., Chen, Y., Liu, K., Li, J. and Wang, J. (2012), Down-regulated SPARCL1 is associated with clinical significance in human gastric cancer. J. Surg. Oncol., 105: 31–37. doi: 10.1002/jso.22025
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.