Controversies in parathyroid surgery: The quest for a “mini” unilateral parathyroid operation seems to have gone too far
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 1–3, 1 January 2012
How to Cite
Norman, J. (2012), Controversies in parathyroid surgery: The quest for a “mini” unilateral parathyroid operation seems to have gone too far. J. Surg. Oncol., 105: 1–3. doi: 10.1002/jso.22040
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.