Z-X Cheng and X-H Huang contributed equally to this work.
Clinical significance of decreased nidogen-2 expression in the tumor tissue and serum of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma†
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 71–80, 1 January 2012
How to Cite
Cheng, Z.-X., Huang, X.-H., Wang, Q., Chen, J.-S., Zhang, L.-J. and Chen, X.-L. (2012), Clinical significance of decreased nidogen-2 expression in the tumor tissue and serum of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. J. Surg. Oncol., 105: 71–80. doi: 10.1002/jso.22047
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81071871
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province (China). Grant Number: 10451008901006014
- Science and Technology Planning Project of Guangdong Province (China). Grant Number: 2009B030801014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.