Safety of intraperitoneal administration of paclitaxel after gastrectomy with en-bloc D2 Lymph node dissection
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 43–47, 1 January 2012
How to Cite
Imano, M., Imamoto, H., Itoh, T., Satou, T., Peng, Y.-F., Yasuda, A., Kato, H., Shiraishi, O., Shinkai, M., Yasuda, T., Takeyama, Y., Okuno, K. and Shiozaki, H. (2012), Safety of intraperitoneal administration of paclitaxel after gastrectomy with en-bloc D2 Lymph node dissection. J. Surg. Oncol., 105: 43–47. doi: 10.1002/jso.22065
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.