Elevated high-sensitivity C-reactive protein, a marker of advanced stage gastric cancer and postgastrectomy disease recurrence
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 105, Issue 4, pages 405–409, 15 March 2012
How to Cite
Woo, Y., Hyung, W. J., Obama, K., Kim, H.-I., Pak, K. H., Son, T. and Noh, S. H. (2012), Elevated high-sensitivity C-reactive protein, a marker of advanced stage gastric cancer and postgastrectomy disease recurrence. J. Surg. Oncol., 105: 405–409. doi: 10.1002/jso.22129
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2011
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry of Health, Welfare, & Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 1020410
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.