These results have been presented at the Annual Spring Meeting of the Swiss Society of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, May 4–6, 2011, Interlaken, Switzerland.
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 106, Issue 7, pages 816–819, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Vorburger, M. S., Broglie, M. A., Soltermann, A., Haerle, S. K., Haile, S. R., Huber, G. F. and Stoeckli, S. J. (2012), Validity of frozen section in sentinel lymph node biopsy for the staging in oral and oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma. J. Surg. Oncol., 106: 816–819. doi: 10.1002/jso.23156
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.