Commentary on the paper “Stevens K, Stojadinovic A, Helou LB, Solomon NP, Howard RS, Shriver CD, Buckenmaier CC, Henry LR. The impact of recurrent laryngeal neuromonitoring on multi-dimensional voice outcomes following thyroid surgery. J Surg Oncol. 2012Jan;105(1):4–9. DOI:10.1002/jso.22063. Epub 2011 Aug 22. PubMed PMID: 21882195”
Letter to the Editor
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 106, Issue 8, page 1007, 15 December 2012
How to Cite
Dionigi, G., Boni, L. and Rausei, S. (2012), Handling the recurrent laryngeal nerve (RLN) in thyroid surgery: Intraoperative versus postoperative knowledge of RLN function. J. Surg. Oncol., 106: 1007. doi: 10.1002/jso.23167
All Authors have no conflicts of interest or financial ties to disclose.
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.