Conflicts of interest: The authors declare no competing interest.
Circulating miR-34a levels are reduced in colorectal cancer†
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 106, Issue 8, pages 947–952, 15 December 2012
How to Cite
Nugent, M., Miller, N. and Kerin, M.J. (2012), Circulating miR-34a levels are reduced in colorectal cancer. J. Surg. Oncol., 106: 947–952. doi: 10.1002/jso.23174
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2012
- National Breast Cancer Research Institute (NBCRI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.