Han-Xiang Zhan and Lin Cong contributed equally to this work.
Activated mTOR/P70S6K signaling pathway is involved in insulinoma tumorigenesis†
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 106, Issue 8, pages 972–980, 15 December 2012
How to Cite
Zhan, H.-X., Cong, L., Zhao, Y.-P., Zhang, T.-P., Chen, G., Zhou, L. and Guo, J.-C. (2012), Activated mTOR/P70S6K signaling pathway is involved in insulinoma tumorigenesis. J. Surg. Oncol., 106: 972–980. doi: 10.1002/jso.23176
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.