Conflicts of interest: none.
New revised FIGO 2008 staging system for endometrial cancer produces better discrimination in survival compared with the 1988 staging system†
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 106, Issue 8, pages 938–941, 15 December 2012
How to Cite
Kato, T., Watari, H., Endo, D., Mitamura, T., Odagiri, T., Konno, Y., Hosaka, M., Kobayashi, N., Todo, Y., Sudo, S., Takeda, M., Dong, P., Kaneuchi, M., Kudo, M. and Sakuragi, N. (2012), New revised FIGO 2008 staging system for endometrial cancer produces better discrimination in survival compared with the 1988 staging system. J. Surg. Oncol., 106: 938–941. doi: 10.1002/jso.23203
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.