The content is solely the responsibility of the authors. The funders had no role in study design, data collection and analysis, decision to publish, or preparation of the manuscript. No conflicts of interest exist.
Differential expression of basement membrane type IV collagen α2 and α6 chains as a prognostic factor in patients with extrahepatic bile duct carcinoma†
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 107, Issue 4, pages 402–407, March 2013
How to Cite
Hirashima, K., Iyama, K.-I., Baba, Y., Honda, Y., Sado, Y., Ninomiya, Y., Watanabe, M., Takamori, H., Beppu, T. and Baba, H. (2013), Differential expression of basement membrane type IV collagen α2 and α6 chains as a prognostic factor in patients with extrahepatic bile duct carcinoma. J. Surg. Oncol., 107: 402–407. doi: 10.1002/jso.23225
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.