The authors have declared no conflict of interest.
Meta-analysis of the association between P53 codon 72 polymorphisms and gastric cancer†
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 107, Issue 4, pages 360–366, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Q., Ma, Y.-Y., Wang, H.-J., Shao, C.-M., Zhang, J. and Ye, Z.-Y. (2013), Meta-analysis of the association between P53 codon 72 polymorphisms and gastric cancer. J. Surg. Oncol., 107: 360–366. doi: 10.1002/jso.23233
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
- Province and Ministry Co-Construction Fund of China. Grant Number: 2010-2-003
- Zhejiang Provincial Department of Science and Technology Research Foundation. Grant Number: 2011C33009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.