Disclosure Statement: Nothing to declare.
Letter to the Editor
Associations between interleukin-6 gene −174 C/G and −572 C/G polymorphisms and risk of gastric cancer†
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 107, Issue 7, page 789, 1 June 2013
How to Cite
Wang, F., Sun, G. and Zou, Y. (2013), Associations between interleukin-6 gene −174 C/G and −572 C/G polymorphisms and risk of gastric cancer. J. Surg. Oncol., 107: 789. doi: 10.1002/jso.23242
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81071986, 81001283
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.