Min Xiao and Huiyan Li contributed equally to this manuscript.
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 107, Issue 5, pages 456–462, 1 April 2013
How to Cite
Xiao, M., Li, H., Yang, S., Huang, Y., Jia, S., Wang, H., Wang, J. and Li, Z. (2013), Expression of MAC30 protein is related to survival and clinicopathological variables in breast cancer. J. Surg. Oncol., 107: 456–462. doi: 10.1002/jso.23269
Conflicts of interest: We declare that there are no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
- Scientific and Technological Renovation of Heilongjiang Province. Grant Number: GC07C350
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.