Authors have no financial disclosures.
Comparison of disease-specific survival in the United States and Korea after resection for early-stage node-negative gastric carcinoma†
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 107, Issue 6, pages 634–640, 1 May 2013
How to Cite
Strong, V. E., Song, K. Y., Park, C. H., Jacks, L. M., Gonen, M., Shah, M. A., Coit, D. G. and Brennan, M. F. (2013), Comparison of disease-specific survival in the United States and Korea after resection for early-stage node-negative gastric carcinoma. J. Surg. Oncol., 107: 634–640. doi: 10.1002/jso.23288
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Defining Surgical Quality in Gastric Cancer: Is It Time to Include Ethnicity?, Journal of the American College of Surgeons, 2014, 218, 3, 501, , , ,
- 2Race/Ethnicity Is Predictive of Lymph Node Status in Patients with Early Gastric Cancer, Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery, 2014,, , , , , ,