Authors have no financial disclosures.
Comparison of disease-specific survival in the United States and Korea after resection for early-stage node-negative gastric carcinoma†
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 107, Issue 6, pages 634–640, 1 May 2013
How to Cite
Strong, V. E., Song, K. Y., Park, C. H., Jacks, L. M., Gonen, M., Shah, M. A., Coit, D. G. and Brennan, M. F. (2013), Comparison of disease-specific survival in the United States and Korea after resection for early-stage node-negative gastric carcinoma. J. Surg. Oncol., 107: 634–640. doi: 10.1002/jso.23288
- Issue online: 16 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.