Presented at the Society of Surgical Oncology's 65th Annual Cancer Symposium; March 21–24, 2012, Orlando, FL.
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 107, Issue 6, pages 608–612, 1 May 2013
How to Cite
Groeschl, R. T., Turaga, K. K. and Gamblin, T. C. (2013), Transplantation versus resection for patients with combined hepatocellular carcinoma–cholangiocarcinoma. J. Surg. Oncol., 107: 608–612. doi: 10.1002/jso.23289
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.