Financial disclosures: The authors have nothing to declare.
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 107, Issue 6, pages 659–664, 1 May 2013
How to Cite
Goffredo, P., Sosa, J. A. and Roman, S. A. (2013), Malignant pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma: A population level analysis of long-term survival over two decades. J. Surg. Oncol., 107: 659–664. doi: 10.1002/jso.23297
Author contributions: All authors met criteria of inclusion for: (1) conception and design, or analysis and interpretation of data; (2) drafting the article or revising it critically for important intellectual content; and (3) final approval of version to be published.
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2012
- EXTRAplus project, developed by the University of Milano-Bicocca, Italy and financed by Cariplo Foundation, with the active participation of Assolombarda (Lombardy Entrepreneurial Association)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.