Conflict of interest: There are no financial disclosures from any authors.
The prognosis of gastric cancer patients with marginally elevated carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) values after D2 radical gastrectomy†
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 107, Issue 6, pages 641–645, 1 May 2013
How to Cite
Chen, S., Feng, X.-Y., Li, Y.-F., Zhao, B.-W., Zhou, Z.-W. and Chen, Y.-B. (2013), The prognosis of gastric cancer patients with marginally elevated carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) values after D2 radical gastrectomy. J. Surg. Oncol., 107: 641–645. doi: 10.1002/jso.23300
- Issue online: 16 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.