Disclosure of interests: The authors of this article attest that there are no financial or other relationships that could be construed as a conflict of interest.
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 107, Issue 6, pages 585–590, 1 May 2013
How to Cite
Klaver, Y. L.B., Chua, T. C., Verwaal, V. J., de Hingh, I. H.J.T. and Morris, D. L. (2013), Secondary cytoreductive surgery and peri-operative intraperitoneal chemotherapy for peritoneal recurrence of colorectal and appendiceal peritoneal carcinomatosis following prior primary cytoreduction. J. Surg. Oncol., 107: 585–590. doi: 10.1002/jso.23303
Presented at the 5th International Symposium on Abdominal Metastatic Cancer, 4th and 5th of July 2011, Regensburg, Germany.
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.