The use of a novel MUC1 antibody to identify cancer stem cells and circulating MUC1 in mice and patients with pancreatic cancer
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 107, Issue 7, pages 713–722, 1 June 2013
How to Cite
Curry, J. M., Thompson, K. J., Rao, S. G., Besmer, D. M., Murphy, A. M., Grdzelishvili, V. Z., Ahrens, W. A., McKillop, I. H., Sindram, D., Iannitti, D. A., Martinie, J. B. and Mukherjee, P. (2013), The use of a novel MUC1 antibody to identify cancer stem cells and circulating MUC1 in mice and patients with pancreatic cancer. J. Surg. Oncol., 107: 713–722. doi: 10.1002/jso.23316
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- AACR Pancreatic Cancer Action Network Pilot Project. Grant Numbers: NIH/NCI RO1, CA118944-01A1
- UNCC Belk Endowment Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.