Improving safety in robotic surgery: Intraoperative crisis checklist
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 139–140, September 1, 2013
How to Cite
Garg, T., Bazzi, W. M., Silberstein, J. L., Abu-Rustum, N., Leitao, M. M. and Laudone, V. P. (2013), Improving safety in robotic surgery: Intraoperative crisis checklist. J. Surg. Oncol., 108: 139–140. doi: 10.1002/jso.23363
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
- Sidney Kimmel Center for Prostate and Urologic Cancers
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: T32-CA82088
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: PF-12-110-01-CPHPS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.