The authors have no conflicts of interest and source of funding. The subject of study had no commercial interest, no financial or material support.
Comparison of fecal continence and quality of life between intersphincteric resection and abdominoperineal resection plus perineal colostomy for ultra-low rectal cancer
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 108, Issue 4, pages 225–229, September 15, 2013
How to Cite
Dumont, F., Ayadi, M., Goéré, D., Honoré, C. and Elias, D. (2013), Comparison of fecal continence and quality of life between intersphincteric resection and abdominoperineal resection plus perineal colostomy for ultra-low rectal cancer. J. Surg. Oncol., 108: 225–229. doi: 10.1002/jso.23379
Authors contributions: Frédéric Dumont: study concepts, study design, data acquisition and interpretation, manuscript preparation, and editing. Mohammed Ayadi: data acquisition; Diane Goéré: manuscript review; Charles Honoré: manuscript review; Dominique Elias: manuscript review.
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.