Conflicts of Interests: None have been reported.
European randomized lung cancer screening trials: Post NLST
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Special Issue: Seminars in Surgical Oncology: Lung Cancer Screening
Volume 108, Issue 5, pages 280–286, October 1, 2013
How to Cite
Field, J. K., van Klaveren, R., Pedersen, J. H., Pastorino, U., Paci, E., Becker, N., Infante, M., Oudkerk, M., de Koning, H. J. and on behalf of the European Randomized Screening Trial Group (2013), European randomized lung cancer screening trials: Post NLST. J. Surg. Oncol., 108: 280–286. doi: 10.1002/jso.23383
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- Zorg Onderzoek Nederland-Medische Wetenschappen (ZonMW), KWF Kankerbestrijding, Stichting Centraal Fonds Reserves van Voormalig Vrijwillige Ziekenfondsverzekeringen, Siemens Germany and Roche Diagnostics
- Danish Ministry of Interior and Health
- German Research Foundation and Dietmar-Hopp-Stiftung
- Italian League for the Fight against Cancer
- Local government of Tuscany and Research grant (PRIN 2003) of Professor Mascalchi of the Italian Ministry of Reseach and University
- Research Grant from the Italian Ministry of Health (Ricerca Finalizzata), the Italian Association for Cancer Research (AIRC) and the Cariplo Foundation
- National Institute for Health Research and Health Technology Assessment (NIHR HTA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.