Professor of Surgery.
Chest X-ray screening for lung cancer: Overdiagnosis, endpoints, and randomized population trials
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Special Issue: Seminars in Surgical Oncology: Lung Cancer Screening
Volume 108, Issue 5, pages 294–300, October 1, 2013
How to Cite
Strauss, G. M. and Dominioni, L. (2013), Chest X-ray screening for lung cancer: Overdiagnosis, endpoints, and randomized population trials. J. Surg. Oncol., 108: 294–300. doi: 10.1002/jso.23396
Conflict of Interest: none.
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.