Yanhui Zhang, Baocun Suna, and Xiulan Zhao contributed equally to this study.
Clinical significances and prognostic value of cancer stem-like cells markers and vasculogenic mimicry in renal cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 108, Issue 6, pages 414–419, November 1, 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Sun, B., Zhao, X., Liu, Z., Wang, X., Yao, X., Dong, X. and Chi, J. (2013), Clinical significances and prognostic value of cancer stem-like cells markers and vasculogenic mimicry in renal cell carcinoma. J. Surg. Oncol., 108: 414–419. doi: 10.1002/jso.23402
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30830049
- International Cooperation project of China-Sweden. Grant Number: 09ZCZDSF04400
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81172046, 81173091
- 973 Program from the Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2009CB918903
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.