Familial history of non-medullary thyroid cancer is an independent prognostic factor for tumor recurrence in younger patients with conventional papillary thyroid carcinoma
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 168–173, February 1, 2014
How to Cite
Lee, Y.-M., Yoon, J. H., Yi, O., Sung, T.-Y., Chung, K.-W., Kim, W. B. and Hong, S. J. (2014), Familial history of non-medullary thyroid cancer is an independent prognostic factor for tumor recurrence in younger patients with conventional papillary thyroid carcinoma. J. Surg. Oncol., 109: 168–173. doi: 10.1002/jso.23447
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- Korean Foundation for Cancer Research, Seoul, Korea. Grant Number: CB-2011-03-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.