This study was conducted at the Center for Functional Onco-Imaging, Univ. of California Irvine.
Impact of factors affecting the residual tumor size diagnosed by MRI following neoadjuvant chemotherapy in comparison to pathology
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 158–167, February 1, 2014
How to Cite
Chen, J.-H., Bahri, S., Mehta, R. S., Carpenter, P. M., McLaren, C. E., Chen, W.-P., Fwu, P. T., Hsiang, D. J. B., Lane, K. T., Butler, J. A. and Su, M.-Y. (2014), Impact of factors affecting the residual tumor size diagnosed by MRI following neoadjuvant chemotherapy in comparison to pathology. J. Surg. Oncol., 109: 158–167. doi: 10.1002/jso.23470
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- NIH/NCI R01. Grant Number: CA127927
- California Breast Cancer Research Program. Grant Number: 16GB-0056
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.