Chemoimmunotherapy of a murine fibrosarcoma: Critical factors for success of combined modality therapy
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1977 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 339–345, 1977
How to Cite
Lundy, J., Lovett, E. J., Hinchliffe, D. and Schor, M. (1977), Chemoimmunotherapy of a murine fibrosarcoma: Critical factors for success of combined modality therapy. J. Surg. Oncol., 9: 339–345. doi: 10.1002/jso.2930090404
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2006
- Connecticut Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.