Spouse adjustment to cancer surgery: Distress and coping responses
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1990 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 148–153, March 1990
How to Cite
Keitel, M. A., Zevon, M. A., Rounds, J. B., Petrelli, N. J. and Karakousis, C. (1990), Spouse adjustment to cancer surgery: Distress and coping responses. J. Surg. Oncol., 43: 148–153. doi: 10.1002/jso.2930430305
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 1989
- National Cancer Institute Grant. Grant Number: CA16056
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.