Symptomatic pericardial effusion in lung cancer patients: The role of fluid cytology
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1990 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 121–123, October 1990
How to Cite
Edoute, Y., Malberger, E., Kuten, A., Moscovitcz, M. and Ben-Haim, S. A. (1990), Symptomatic pericardial effusion in lung cancer patients: The role of fluid cytology. J. Surg. Oncol., 45: 121–123. doi: 10.1002/jso.2930450212
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.