Quantitative analysis of DNA topoisomerase I activity in human and rat glioma: Characterization and mechanism of resistance to antitopoisomerase chemical, camptothecin-11
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 97–103, June 1993
How to Cite
Matsumoto, Y., Fujiwara, T., Honjo, Y., Sasaoka, N., Tsuchida, T. and Nagao, S. (1993), Quantitative analysis of DNA topoisomerase I activity in human and rat glioma: Characterization and mechanism of resistance to antitopoisomerase chemical, camptothecin-11. J. Surg. Oncol., 53: 97–103. doi: 10.1002/jso.2930530210
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.