Relation between the incorporation of 5-fluorouracil into liver carcinoma and normal tissue RNA at hepatic arterial administration in the rat is altered by overnight starvation
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 231–234, August 1993
How to Cite
Roos, G. and Stenram, U. (1993), Relation between the incorporation of 5-fluorouracil into liver carcinoma and normal tissue RNA at hepatic arterial administration in the rat is altered by overnight starvation. J. Surg. Oncol., 53: 231–234. doi: 10.1002/jso.2930530408
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 1993
- Crafoord's Foundation for Research, the University Hospital in Lund
- Swedish Cancer Society. Grant Number: 22114-B92-08XBB
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.