Frequent K-ras mutations and absence of p53 mutations in mucin-producing tumors of the pancreas
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 84–91, February 1994
How to Cite
Hoshi, T., Imai, M. and Ogawa, K. (1994), Frequent K-ras mutations and absence of p53 mutations in mucin-producing tumors of the pancreas. J. Surg. Oncol., 55: 84–91. doi: 10.1002/jso.2930550205
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 1993
- Ministry of Education, Science and Culture of Japan
- Suhara Memorial Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.