Survival and toxicity of xenogeneic murine retroviral vector producer cells in liver
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 152–156, November 1994
How to Cite
Moorman, D. W., Butler, D. A., Stanley, J. D., Lamsam, J. L., Culver, K. W., Ackermann, M. R. and Jacobson, C. D. (1994), Survival and toxicity of xenogeneic murine retroviral vector producer cells in liver. J. Surg. Oncol., 57: 152–156. doi: 10.1002/jso.2930570304
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.