Mucinous carcinoma of the breast: A pathologic study of 82 cases
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 162–167, March 1995
How to Cite
André, S., Cunha, F., Soares, J., Bernardo, M., E Sousa, J. M. and Cortez, F. (1995), Mucinous carcinoma of the breast: A pathologic study of 82 cases. J. Surg. Oncol., 58: 162–167. doi: 10.1002/jso.2930580305
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.