Sarcomas routinely produced from putatively nontumorigenic Balb/3T3 and C3H/10T1/2 cells by subcutaneous inoculation attached to plastic platelets
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1976 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Journal of Supramolecular Structure
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 131–137, 1976
How to Cite
Boone, C. W. and Jacobs, J. B. (1976), Sarcomas routinely produced from putatively nontumorigenic Balb/3T3 and C3H/10T1/2 cells by subcutaneous inoculation attached to plastic platelets. J. Supramol. Struct., 5: 131–137. doi: 10.1002/jss.400050204
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!