Improved separation and quantitative determination of hydrocarbon types in gas oil by normal phase high-performance TLC with UV and fluorescence scanning densitometry
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Volume 26, Issue 18, pages 1665–1674, December 2003
How to Cite
Matt, M., Galvez, E. M., Cebolla, V. L., Membrado, L., Bacaud, R. and Pessayre, S. (2003), Improved separation and quantitative determination of hydrocarbon types in gas oil by normal phase high-performance TLC with UV and fluorescence scanning densitometry. J. Sep. Science, 26: 1665–1674. doi: 10.1002/jssc.200301465
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!