Rapid analysis of triterpenic acids by liquid chromatography using porous graphitic carbon and evaporative light scattering detection
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 964–970, August 2004
How to Cite
Bérangère, C., Caussarieu, N., Morin, P., Morin-Allory, L. and Lafosse, M. (2004), Rapid analysis of triterpenic acids by liquid chromatography using porous graphitic carbon and evaporative light scattering detection. J. Sep. Science, 27: 964–970. doi: 10.1002/jssc.200401764
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!