Development of a validated HPLC method for the determination of four penicillin antibiotics in pharmaceuticals and human biological fluids
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 1550–1560, July 2006
How to Cite
Samanidou, V. F., Evaggelopoulou, E. N. and Papadoyannis, I. N. (2006), Development of a validated HPLC method for the determination of four penicillin antibiotics in pharmaceuticals and human biological fluids. J. Sep. Science, 29: 1550–1560. doi: 10.1002/jssc.200600081
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!