The fundamental aspects and applications of Agilent HPLC-Chip
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Special Issue: Focus Issue Microfluidics
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 1427–1434, July 2007
How to Cite
Yin, H. and Killeen, K. (2007), The fundamental aspects and applications of Agilent HPLC-Chip. J. Sep. Science, 30: 1427–1434. doi: 10.1002/jssc.200600454
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!