Multiphoton excitation fluorescence: A versatile detection method for capillary electrophoresis
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Special Issue: Separation Sciences in China
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 906–915, April 2007
How to Cite
Du, W., Chen, S., Xu, Y., Chen, Z., Luo, Q. and Liu, B.-F. (2007), Multiphoton excitation fluorescence: A versatile detection method for capillary electrophoresis. J. Sep. Science, 30: 906–915. doi: 10.1002/jssc.200600477
- Issue online: 4 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 20405006, 30570468, 30600134
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!