Highly cross-linked polymeric capillary monoliths for the separation of low, medium, and high molecular weight analytes
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Special Issue: Monoliths
Volume 32, Issue 15-16, pages 2521–2529, August 2009
How to Cite
Lubbad, S. H. and Buchmeiser, M. R. (2009), Highly cross-linked polymeric capillary monoliths for the separation of low, medium, and high molecular weight analytes. J. Sep. Science, 32: 2521–2529. doi: 10.1002/jssc.200900188
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2009
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research – BMBF. Grant Number: 0315333B
- Federal Government of Germany
- Freistaat Sachsen
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!