Design and optimization of porous polymer enzymatic digestors for proteomics
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Special Issue: Monoliths
Volume 32, Issue 15-16, pages 2642–2652, August 2009
How to Cite
Lin, W. and Skinner, C. D. (2009), Design and optimization of porous polymer enzymatic digestors for proteomics. J. Sep. Science, 32: 2642–2652. doi: 10.1002/jssc.200900221
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2009
- National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!