Ionic liquid for single-drop microextraction followed by high-performance liquid chromatography-ultraviolet detection to determine carbonyl compounds in environmental waters
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Separation Science
Volume 33, Issue 15, pages 2376–2382, August 2010
How to Cite
Liu, Q., Liu, Y., Chen, S. and Liu, Q. (2010), Ionic liquid for single-drop microextraction followed by high-performance liquid chromatography-ultraviolet detection to determine carbonyl compounds in environmental waters. J. Sep. Science, 33: 2376–2382. doi: 10.1002/jssc.201000051
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB407303
- Knowledge Innovation Program of Beijing Academy of Science and Technology. Grant Number: IG200807C1
- 2011 Seed Program of Beijing Academy of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!